Monday, April 29, 2013

Siroc -


915 15th Street

Did You Like the Green Mile, then You'll Love Siroc

A few months ago friends and I went to dinner at Siroc. This restaurant had long been on my wishlist so when we started to ponder where to go.....poof pow....I suggested Siroc!

Well this may well be the shortest review of all time and here it goes - I didn't like this place.

I can remember meals Ive had 6 months ago but talking with friends we could not remember what we had BUT what I do remember like it was yesterday was how the manager(s) or who ever they were paced back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and .....by the tables like we were on the Green Mile! You know with both hands behind their back, slowly glancing at each table. This made me very uncomfortable and I felt rushed.

The restaurant is very small and I think the food was fine its just that I got that 'prison' feeling or better yet how I felt when I took the SAT and the test monitor walked around watching over the room but hey that's just my opinion.

With all the great choices here in DC why would I go back for more of that? Right, I wont.

No comments:

Post a Comment